Terms & Conditions
Payments and deposits
- We do not levy a surcharge on payments made by credit or debit cards and all prices shown include VAT, charged at 20%.
- Please note payment is to be made in full when booking; payment for wedding car bookings is taken 14 days prior to the date.
- Most bookings include waiting times and parking charges but may be subject to additional parking charges and/or waiting times.
Cancellations and refunds
- Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the arranged start time of the hire are non-refundable.
- Should the client fail to appear at the designated pick-up point, all payments will be non-refundable.
- For wedding car hires cancelled 14 days before the date, 50% of the deposit will be non-refundable; the full amount will be charged for wedding car hire cancelled 7 days before the date.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum notice we request for all online bookings is 12 hours. If this is not possible and you wish to make a booking with shorter notice, please contact us on +44 203 876 7792.
- Please note that any online bookings which do not have a London address for either the pick-up or drop-off point will be confirmed by one of our sales team within 24 hours, or refunded.
- We plan to be punctual for every booking but cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Clients will be held responsible for any damage caused by them to the interior or exterior of the vehicle and will be billed for all repairs and/or valeting.
- Any charges that are in addition to those agreed with the client, such as extra mileage charges, will be as listed on our website.
- We reserve the right, where necessary, to replace your vehicle and/or change the chauffeur.
- Our chauffeurs drive safely and within the speed limits at all times.
- Our chauffeurs select the best routes at all times unless they have been requested to use a specific route at the time of booking.
- Occasionally, we may provide sub-contracted vehicles.
- Both our vehicles and any sub-contracted cars are insured for third-party and passenger claims. Please note, however, that we will not be held liable for any damage to the client’s property.
- Items or property left in our vehicles will be held at our offices and we will do all we can to return the goods to you as soon as possible.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to transport a client who is known to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and who is abusive or poses a threat to the chauffeur or fellow passengers.
- We do not allow smoking in any of our vehicles, although smoke breaks may be arranged.
- Please note there is a surcharge for hires on some public holidays such as Christmas day and New year’s day. If your booking falls on a bank holiday or special date, please mention this on your proposed booking.
- By providing us with your email address, you permit us to contact you in future. In return, we pledge never to share your address with a third party.
- Please note that none of the terms and conditions mentioned above affect your statutory rights.